Job Title: Field Visual Manager
Location: Orlando, FL
Department: Winston Operations
Reports to: Visual District Manager or Visual Manager - Retail
Salary: $45,000-$50,000 per year
Who Is Winston?
A leading agency in the retail industry, Winston Retail Solutions not only provides retail merchandising and demo support, but a full suite of services including creative design and marketing, client account training, project management, tailored technical resources, and top-notch client service. Our passionate, talented, and hard-working team is responsible for retail presentations for top fashion, image, and lifestyle brands. As a fun and invigorating organization, we look for employees who are energetic and ready to influence the industry by working with apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. If you’re ready to jump into an exciting career in the world of retail, we’re ready to work with you!
The Field Visual Manager uses high-level creative visual merchandising skills to execute in-store client objectives. This position also acts as a leader providing clear coaching and virtual training to all on-floor merchandisers. As the go-to for all things visual in store, this position leads the pack by implementing client initiatives and providing innovative feedback.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent and proven training, coaching, and presentation skills
- Professional and influential demeanor with senior and middle management at retail
- Motivated by working with a variety of brands, categories, and retailers.
• 3-5 years of retail, wholesale, or branded apparel experience
• BA/BS Degree or Fashion/Merchandising Degree
• Previous work as a retail coordinator or regional at an apparel company, preferred
• Ability to travel (possibly overnight) up to three times per month
What’s In It For You? (Benefits)
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Employee Discount program
- Wellness program
- Pet Insurance
At Winston, we are ALL IN!
At Winston, our strength comes from an abundance of some of the most diverse talent in the market and our distinctive skill sets. We revel in our uniqueness. We welcome change that makes us stronger. Our goal is to make everyone within the Winston community know that they are valued, respected, and heard every day. This also applies to our talented applicants, and we are proud of the fact that we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Winston Retail is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Software Powered by iCIMS