Are you a Toys R Us kid?
A Toys R Us Merchandiser works with our Winston client to support their new shop set up, and on-floor presence by expediting stock to the selling floor. The key focus will be on new shop installs, product placement, replenishment, and recovery by following a visual directive and guidelines. In this position, you will either work independently or as part of a team, as requested.
Does this sound like you?
• Passion for retail merchandising in a fun & energetic environment
• Enthusiasm for bikes to trains to video games
• Ability to use a planogram or visual directive on the retail floor
• Skills to stock & set products on walls and fixtures
If so, come join our Toys R Us team. Become a part of making retail more exciting and elevating the shopping experience!
• 1-2 years’ experience within a department, specialty, or retail store
• Previous work as a stock or sales associate
• Ability to read and execute project directives and substitute product when necessary
• Ability to work independently or part of a team
• Timely and effective communication
• Friendly, energetic, personable demeanor, and passion for retail merchandising
• Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
• Flexible, adaptable, dependable, and trustworthy
• Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
• Ability to lift to 25 pounds as well as stand on your feet for an entire shift