Winston is looking for fashionable, passionate and energetic Retail Merchandisers with in-store merchandising experience in apparel, accessories and footwear. As a merchandiser, you will be responsible for high level execution according to a planogram, sizing, stocking & filling in merchandise on the selling floor as well as relationship building. We work with various brands and product categories at retailers such as Macy’s, Walmart, Kohl’s, Dick’s, specialty chains, and more.
Does this sound like you?
• Passion for retail merchandising in a fun & energetic environment
• Enthusiasm for various apparel, accessories, and footwear brands
• Ability to use a planogram or visual directive on the retail floor
• Skills to stock & set products on walls and fixtures
If so, come join our visual merchandising team. Become a part of making retail more exciting and elevating the shopping experience!
• Work Ethic: As a Junior Merchandiser, you must have a strong commitment and dedication to building brands and elevating their presentation at retail and telling their story through visual merchandising
• Communication: Junior Merchandisers must be able to communicate clearly with store personnel and provide clear communication in written reports
• Technology: Each team member is required to have a smartphone device for reporting purposes (Android OS 8.0 or higher / Apple iOS 8.0 or higher) and capture clear crisp images of products and floor space as required
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ability to dress mannequins according to style guide (preferred)
• Friendly, energetic, personable demeanor, and passion for retail merchandising
• Strong work ethic, reliable and committed
• Flexible, adaptable, dependable and trustworthy
• Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
• Ability to lift to 25 pounds and stand on feet entire shift